Im very happy to say i´ve been nominated again to this lovely award.This time by my dear and fellow blogger Mind the Dog Writing Blog. She is a kindred spirit and you should definitely follow her.
The rules consist of:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget.”
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate five or more blogs that you feel deserve the award.
- Inform the people you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award, and provide them with a link to your post. Don’t forget to create 10 questions, give or take, for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do.
So here are 10 random facts about me:
- Unlike most of the people i know, i really like spiders and actually consider them as a sign of good luck.
- If i had to choose something to eat for the rest of my life it would probably be popcorns or gummies. I cant get tired of them.
- I´ve had mices, fish and dog as pets. But the craziest thing i had was 5 donkeys i had to take care of during the time i lived on Israel. And they completely stole my heart.
- I love reading and every time i finish a book i need to do a “special ritual” for it. Meaning.. i have to find the perfect place, time and mood to do it. Guess you can see a book is a serious thing for me.
- Im obsessed with maggi and soy sauce. I could add it to everything.
- I usually cry over proposal videos.
- There´s something about the old times that fascinates me. I would like to live inside a Jane Austen book.
- Sometimes i talk/do weird things while sleeping.
- Airplanes drive me crazy (in a very positive way).
Now, the questions i´ve been asked:
- What initially inspired you to begin blogging? What motivates you to continue?
I always say it was God… with a little help of some friends (who suggested/encouraged me) and my passion to pour out whatever is on my heart. As well as my desire to build an authentic community where i can be honest and opened with everyone who cross my path.
- How did you decide on theme, subject matter, or topic for your blog?
Actually, i dont even know which is the “style” of my blog. I guess it´s simply writing about the things that go through my mind and heart…. mainly focused on God, who is the center of my life.
- Do you maintain other blogs? If so, what are they?
Nope. At least not now.
- Aside from blogging, what are your hobbies?
I have many hobbies, and never ever get bored. I especially enjoy reading, traveling, dancing, being with my family and friends, watching movies, baking, taking pictures, exploring nature, drawing, talking on the phone, visiting museums, singing and listening to music, learning… and so much more. I love to try new things, as well as using my creativity to create stories on my mind. But i guess most of all i love meeting people.
- What are a few of your most cherished memories?
Probably many of them come from trips with the family, where i got to know more about my origin/history as well as enjoyed new places and laughed a lot. Also from school where i had so much fun with my friends. Ballet classes and presentations, as well as the time i was in love.When i lived on Israel, which was an absolute dream and every single time i go on missions.. those are probably my favorite ones.But most of all, i enjoy the simple daily moments, enjoying the company of those who are around me as well as my time alone with God.
- What’s your favorite time of day and why? Favorite time of year and why?
This is a very hard question….i love mornings because it is always a new start, fresh and filled with unfolding opportunities. But evening has also something magical on it, it´s the time where i can do the things i like… and nights, nights are for dreaming and planning so i really like them too. And about my favorite time of the year… i think its December because there´s Christmas mood all around, and nothing makes me happier than that! But i love spring, summer and fall so much!!!
- What is your existential philosophy? Are our lives fated? Destined? Coincidence?
I believe God created all of us with a special mission we have to fulfill among our lives. I think everything has a purpose which can make us learn and grow… and about love, i am a hopeless romantic so yes, i believe in destiny. I think God already wrote down my love story, i just need to wait for His perfect timing.
- What is one goal you are currently working towards?
Honestly, finishing my career is one of my most wished goals right now. But also continue learning and find what God wants from me and how can i contribute to make this world a better place. As well as, growing in my writing passion and of course.. traveling.
- What are some things you have done wrong? Right?
I have done soooo many things wrong. But probably what i regret the most and unfortunately constantly repeat is getting upset and wasting time over things that aren´t really important.
Thanks again for nominating me. Now.. it´s my time to nominate some bloggers.. but i decided to leave it freely this time. I honestly think everyone deserves this award and would like to read and learn about you all. So you can answer them (and make sure to tag me so i can see it) if you want. Here are my questions:
- Is there any painting that represents you/your dreams?
- If you could meet someone from the past, who would it be?
- What is your biggest fear in life?
- How would you name your “biography book”?
- Which is your favorite recipe? (would love if you share it so we can all try it)
- What´s the best compliment you have ever received?
- Which book you think everyone in the world should read?
- Would you prefer a planned or a spontaneous trip?
- Which word would you use to describe yourself?
- What´s the rarest way in which you met a friend?
I cant wait to know more about you all!!!!!!