Hello yellow readers!!! Today i am so happy cause the sweet Secret Smiles just nominated me for the Liebster Award. Liebster means “dearest”, “kindest”, “sweetest”, “beloved” or anything related to that. It´s such a beautiful german word!!!!
For all of you who dont know the Liebster Award, it is a very special one for the bloggers community, given by bloggers to bloggers. It helps to introduce the readers to new blogs as well as sharing a bit of who is the person behind the blog.
These are the rules it consists of:
- Recognize 5 other new bloggers.
- Tell me the answer of 11 questions.
- Tell readers 11 random facts about you.
- Ask 11 more questions to the new bloggers.
- Link this post back to the blogger.
So here are the answers of the questions i´ve been asked about:
1.What makes you smile?
So many things.. being with my family and friends, reading, writing, playing with kids, cuddling with babies, dancing, visiting new places, flowers, eating pizza, being in nature, listening to music, talking and listening to my dear ones, meeting new people, being under the rain, watching movies, dreaming of adventures, baking… the little details of every day life. But most of all it makes me smile to see other people´s genuine smiles!
2. Which talent you dont have but want it?
I would love to have a beautiful voice to sing. I love singing but unfortunately my voice wasnt gifted for this.
3. Describe your first kiss?
It was a very innocent and sweet kiss we gave after being together for a long time. We were watching a movie but to be honest, i cant say much more about that (i guess i was too nervous to focus on something more).
4. Do you remember a moment that made you fall in love with travelling?
Im not sure cause i feel as if i was born already in love with traveling. But it would probably be my first trip to Spain with my parents and sister… visiting museums and seeing the majestic green landscapes, i completely fell in love and knew i had to travel more and more.
5. Who would be your dream date?
Could it be someone who is already dead?? I would love to go out with C.S. Lewis, it would be absolutely wonderful to talk for hours and hours with this guy!!! He was such an interesting, honest and inspiring man.
6. Are you a planner? Or are you a spontaneous?
Im definitely a mix of both. Im a professional day dreamer so im always making plans on my mind.. but i love to get surprised and flow with life, so spontaneous things play a big role in my life too. Both make life so exciting!!!
7. What is your life dream?
I have so many!! But i would sum it up by this: to know i loved with my whole being!! I also dream of finding the love of my life, getting married and having many kids, but i dont know yet if that will be God´s will. I dream of working on something that involves art, but most of all somehting that could help people, so i wish to start my own non-profit organization one day (probably directed towards kids, they are the owners of my heart).
8. What is your biggest fear?
Letting life take away my faith in goodness or love.
9. Do you care what other people think of you?
Sometimes. Depends on what. To be honest im used to be judged by others for being a bit “weird” for them and i dont care that much. But sometimes when it comes from my very dear ones of course i care much, especially i guess i fear to disappoint them.
10. Describe the meaning of beauty or beautiful(1-2 lines)
Beauty is all what we are if we just saw each other with God´s eyes. Also, i think my next post will explain a bit more about this 🙂
11. Is there a blog post that is dear to your heart and if so which one?
I guess the one i wrote about Donovan, he really was a man that spoke directly to my heart and his message is something i pray to remember every single day, and wish that everybody would feel the same way.
Now my nominees are:
And the questions i want to ask:
- Why did you start blogging
- Do you have a book that is very dear to your heart? Why?
- What has being the most challenging experience of your life?
- What makes you the happiest?
- Do you have a favorite country? Why?
- What has been the best thing a stranger has done for you?
- Who is your biggest inspiration? Why?
- What would be your own definition of love?
- Is there any hidden talent you have?
- What advice would you give to the 12 years old you?
- Which song describes you the best now?
Congratulations for your nominations!! I am so excited to be a part of this award and to learn more about my fellow bloggers!! Have a wonderful day!!